The High Intensity Interval Training or HIIT gives the advantages of both weight lifting and firm cardio. The body burns the fat triple times faster than cardio, while building muscle at the same time.
During HIIT, the back and forth of explosive activity causing confusion to rest the muscles and the body responds by growing muscle fast.
At the same time heart rate would increase suddenly, burning glucose and give you a cardio session in a very short time. You can also get enrolled to the HIIT classes via https://meltrxfit.com/
The most interesting thing about HIIT is what happens when the workout is completed. HIIT create the effect of a strong excess post oxygen consumption, in which the body continues to consume oxygen after exercise to restore the muscles back to their pre workout state.
Benefits Of High Intensity Interval Training
1) You will burn more fat.
2) You will build a healthy heart.
3) No particular tools are required in the HIIT training.
4) You will lose weight rather than muscle.
5) You will increase your metabolism through HIIT training.
6) You can perform the HIIT workout anywhere.
7) HIIT training is seriously challenging.
While performing the HIIT workouts, concentrate on the tough movements that challenge your whole body in a single workout. Aim to include at least two exercises back to back before letting your body to recover.